Every fundraising event across the country wants a sure way to raise more money. Here are 11 vital ideas to boost your funds at your next benefit fundraising event.
11. Live Auction – A fundraising charity auctioneer will double or triple your fund raising results. Make sure your live auction items are unique.
10. Ticket Sales – Best way to get people committed to
9. Silent Auction – Limit your silent auction items and group them into themed baskets to encourage bigger bids
8. "Selfie" Contest- Instead of hiring a professional photographer, have a contest among your guests by having them share their "SELFIE" by using a #hashtag connecting to your social media links. Pick one winner that will represented your organization on your next year's event website. (This may not bring additional money, but lots of exposure for your organization)
7. Raffles – Have one item that is a one-of-a-kind experience that is only available in a raffle drawing.
6. Dessert table – Have special desserts boxed and ready to go home with guest for a donation.
5. Drink Sales – Add a wine tasting, craft beer tasting, whiskey tasting, margarita tasting, etc.
4. Merchandise Sales – Fundraising bracelets, cause t-shirts
3. Fund-A-Need – ALWAYS ask for donations! Not every person will win a prize but want to offer help with a donation.
2. Contests – Add lots of fun with wacky contests like “Spin the Wheel?”
1. Corporate Sponsors – This is a great way to have support year after year.
Make each fundraising event a great experience for your guest, and they will be back year after year.
Best of luck,
Ron and Debbie Hitzel
Charlotte, North Carolina
*2015 was our first year
working with a truly professional full
service auctioneer. We did a full search and were so pleased with our decision
to go with Impact Auctions! Not only did we raise MORE money but the live auction was
more entertaining than in past years! Thank you!
Jane C from St. Gabriel School