Silent Auction Ambassador for Fundraising Events
Let Impact Auctions make your job easier.
Silent Auctions: Add exotic Travel Experiences by using these tips to add to existing items to create pandemonium at your next "LOUD AUCTION". (No more Silent Auction.) These auctions should NOT be SILENT anymore.
Impact Auctions understands that committee members get tired of finding the right items and asking for donations year after year which is not generating more funds for your Non-Profit Event.
"Let Impact Auctions add to your existing Silent Auction with “bucket list” trip experiences that will entice your guests into bidding wars that will raise more money for your cause!"
Impact Auctions "LOUD AUCTION" provides travel experiences for your organization’s that will generate new funds WITHOUT ANY WORK on your part that will excite your guests. These packages are for two people, no blackout dates, and includes airfare. Impact Auctions comes to your fundraiser and gives the committee some time to enjoy the event.
An experienced Silent Auction Ambassador from Impact Auctions will come to the event and set up the travel displays that will create excitement to make a LOUD AUCTION. This encourages the bidders to bid high and often. Best of all, there is NO WORK associated for the Non-Profit and is risk free to the organization because if the trip does not sell, nothing is owed.
1. Impact Auctions has an exclusive travel agent assisting all traveler’s reservations. This is a luxury benefit for every winning bidder.
2. Trips expire one year from date of purchase.
3. Airfare is the main cabin, but can be upgraded with traveler’s points, etc.
4. All travel must be booked 90 days in advance.
5. No blackout dates apply, but if holiday travel is being considered, we recommend six-month advance notification for reservations to guarantee flights and hotel rooms without extra surcharges.
6. All hotels are deluxe accommodations.
7. Trips may be altered to accommodate the organization. Winning bidders can alter the trip itinerary UNLESS it is a set tour.
8. Trips are summarized and have a description to help advertise your item.
9. The cost of each trip is considered Impact Auctions minimum reserve.
10. Payment term is NET 30. No reservations will be secured until receipt of full payment.
Ron and Debbie Hitzel
Charlotte, North Carolina
*2015 was our first year
working with a truly professional full
service auctioneer. We did a full search and were so pleased with our decision
to go with Impact Auctions! Not only did we raise MORE money but the live auction was
more entertaining than in past years! Thank you!
Jane C from St. Gabriel School