A ) Analyze the fundraising consignment travel package options from the Live Auction Packages. Don't see exactly what you want? We will make it happen! Once you have selected your travel destinations, Contact us immediately. B) Begin advertising your auction items. A reservation contract between Impact Auctions Travel and the organization will be issued a contract which includes details of the package(s). An award certificate(s) will be emailed to the organization. Multiple travel packages can be sold. C) Communicate after the event. Payment agreement is NET 30. To process the award certificate, the information below will be needed: 1. Name of winning bidder, address, email address and phone number 2. Package and reference number won 3. Once payment is received, winner's redeem.
1. Impact Auctions has an exclusive travel agent assisting all traveler’s reservations. This is a luxury benefit for every winning bidder.
2. Trips expire one year from date of purchase.
3. Airfare is the main cabin, but can be upgraded with traveler’s points, etc.
4. All travel must be booked 90 days in advance.
5. No blackout dates apply, but if holiday travel is being considered, we recommend six-month advance notification for reservations to guarantee flights and hotel rooms without extra surcharges.
6. All hotels are deluxe accommodations.
7. Trips may be altered to accommodate the organization. Winning bidders can alter the trip itinerary UNLESS it is a set tour.
8. Trips are summarized and have a description to help advertise your item.
9. The cost of each trip is considered Impact Auctions minimum reserve.
10. Payment term is NET 30. No reservations will be secured until receipt of full payment.
Contact Impact Auctions and ask for Debbie: 407-267-8988
Ron and Debbie Hitzel
Charlotte, North Carolina
*2015 was our first year
working with a truly professional full
service auctioneer. We did a full search and were so pleased with our decision
to go with Impact Auctions! Not only did we raise MORE money but the live auction was
more entertaining than in past years! Thank you!
Jane C from St. Gabriel School